Just Add Ink - Sketch Challenge

26 July 2013

Just Add Ink 175

As you may know, I am in Utah enjoying the Stampin Up Grand Vaction! 
I am blessed to so many supporters, not only my amazing customers, but my family and friends too. 

While I have been away this week, it has been our office girl, Maggie's birthday. 
I am a 'pink, frilly, crafty, shabby chic' kinda girl - well Mag's is more of a grunge girl. Her favourite colour is black, but she's still girly. Mag's also loves music. My husband and her talk bands and music all day!

Maggie and I don't have a lot in common, but we do have is our friendship and she has been a huge support to me and I am very grateful. 

The Just Add Ink challenge this week is a sketch - I turned it around. 
#175 - Sketch 


I made the cassette using Stampin Up punches.  I don't know if my kids will even know what a cassette is!

I am loving the new Modern Medley Designer Series Paper. So beautiful. 

Designer series paper modern medley stampin up stampinup card ideas


Stamp Set: Remembering Your Birthday (pg16)
Accessories: 1cm Taffeta Ribbon ; Corner Punch ; Itty Bitty Flower Punch ; Rhinestones;
Designer Series Paper: Modern Medley (pg154)
Colour Combination: Very Vanilla ; Basic Black; Basic Gery ; Smoky Slate 

Thanks for stopping by,
Lou X

2 comments

  1. So cute and clever Lou! Makes a great multi gender card. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a clever cassette Lou! Certainly takes me back to my teenage years, love how you used the label for the Happy Birthday! Perfect card for a music lover :) x

    ReplyDelete